We're Hiring APlumbing Estimator
CREATING EXCELLENCE TOGETHER
Take advantage of this opportunity to join one of Simcoe County’s largest ICI Plumbing & Mechanical companies as a Plumbing Estimator. In operation since 2006, our focus is on providing an amazing experience for our clients, while maintaining a fun, family-like and rewarding environment for our team members. Working in Simcoe County, our team spends their time doing more of the things they love, rather than sitting on a highway in traffic.
The successful candidate brings the following to this opportunity:
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Extensive, practical and successful experience preparing plumbing construction project estimates
- Experience in reading and interpreting construction drawings and documents.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Hands on experience with computer estimating software
- On-site reviews of project scope
- Knowledge of construction costs and budgets
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Understanding of construction drawings, associated documentation, contracts, cost coding systems and work breakdown structures
- Proven track record of successful preparation of prequalificaiton packages
- Understanding of plumbing, hydronic and gas systems to be able to accurately build estimates
- Experience working with Engineers to prepare design-build estimates from concept drawings
- Proficient in creating detailed labor breakdowns for each area to assist with budget creation and management of project
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines, under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competent in conflict management
- Client service and customer focus to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
Why Choose Our Team?
- Work for a company that is focused on the work-life balance of our team by offering shortened workdays on Fridays, or 4 day work week, depending on site specifications
- Work with a team of long term employees who strive for excellence in project implementation
- Bring your passion to a company that allows for and encourages your career growth goals
A Total Rewards package, including:
- Competitive Base wages based on experience
- Dental, Medical & Prescription Program; Premiums 100% company paid
- Life Insurance for you and your family; Premiums 100% company paid
- Long Term Disability Insurance for all employees
- Pension Plan and RRSP matching program
- Paid Personal Leave Days after 1 year of service
- Profit Sharing opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for ongoing Professional training & development
- A company committed to Health & Safety
How To Apply
Send us an email attaching resume and cover letter outlining the ideal job position you’d like to be considered for. If your resume is selected you will be contacted to set up an interview.
We’re always interested in meeting awesome people!
Don’t meet the credentials as outlined but have years of directly related experience?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After many years of commuting to the city, I finally had enough of being away from my family. This began my search for a local mechanical contracting company that was closer to home. I wanted to find an established, reputable company that had the same family atmosphere I was accustomed to, a fun and collaborative team of co-workers and management that would offer me the support to further my career growth, as well as, a fair and competitive compensation package. Since starting my career with Division 15 Plumbing & Mechanical in 2011, not only have they met all of my wish list items, I can honestly say that I have found my second home.
Employed with us 9 years
Working at Division 15 has been a great opportunity for my career. Being faced with unique job site challenges in plumbing, hydronics and HVAC, and being able to overcome them with the help and expertise of other staff members has been quite rewarding. The friendly office staff always ensuring all of our needs are met on-site is a bonus too and it’s a fun work environment.
Licensed Plumber since 2016
It’s a family-oriented business that is not just about the bottom line. They care about their employee’s happiness and well being just as much!
Licensed Sheet Metal Foreman with us since 2017
Contact us today
If you have a project in mind, our team will design and install and custom solution for you.
Division 15 is a full service Plumbing and Mechanical Contractor serving Barrie and area and Simcoe County at large.
5273 County Rd. 9
New Lowell, ON