We're Hiring APlumbing Foreman
CREATING EXCELLENCE TOGETHER
Take advantage of this opportunity to join one of Simcoe County’s largest ICI Plumbing
& Mechanical companies as a LICENSED PLUMBING FOREMAN. In operation since
2006, our focus is on providing an amazing experience for our clients, while
maintaining a fun, family-like and rewarding environment for our team members.
Working in Simcoe County, our team spends their time doing more of the things they
love, rather than sitting on a highway in traffic.
Consideration will be given to those with the following:
- Licensed 306APlumber and OCOT Member in good standing
- 5+ years licensed plumbing and site management experience
- Solid mix of commercial and industrial plumbing installation experience
- Proven track record leading teams in the construction of new build and renovation projects
- Experienced in hydronic heating systems, boilers, etc.
- Strong team building skills and ability to lead apprentices and junior staff
- Experience in ordering and managing materials
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge of current plumbing code and installation practices
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with suppliers,
customers, subcontractors, internal staff, architects and engineers
- Ability to oversee more than one project at a time
- Valid Driver’s license and clean drivers abstract required
Why Choose Our Team?
- Work for a company that is focused on the work-life balance of our team by
offering shortened workdays /work weeks
- Work with a team of long term employees who strive for excellence in project
- Bring your passion to a company that allows for and encourages your career
A Total Rewards package, including:
Competitive Base wage based on experience
Dental, Medical and Prescription Program; Premiums 100% company paid
Life Insurance for you and your family; Premiums 100% company paid
Long Term Disability Insurance for all employees
Pension Plan and RRSP matching program
Paid Personal Leave Days after 1 year of service
Profit Sharing opportunities
Opportunities for ongoing Professional training and development
A company committed to Health and Safety
How To Apply
Send us an email attaching resume and cover letter outlining the ideal job position you’d like to be considered for. If your resume is selected you will be contacted to set up an interview.
We’re always interested in meeting awesome people!
Don’t meet the credentials as outlined but have years of directly related experience?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to find an established, reputable company that had the same family atmosphere I was accustomed to, a fun and collaborative team of co-workers and management that would offer me the support to further my career growth, as well as, a fair and competitive compensation package. Since starting my career with Division 15 Plumbing and Mechanical in 2011, not only have they met all of my wish list items, I can honestly say that I have found my second home.
A valued team member since 2011s
Contact us today
If you have a project in mind, our team will design and install and custom solution for you.
Division 15 is a full service Plumbing and Mechanical Contractor serving Barrie and area and Simcoe County at large.
160 John Street, Barrie,ON