We're Hiring ASheet Metal Foreman
CREATING EXCELLENCE TOGETHER
Take advantage of this opportunity to join one of Simcoe County’s largest ICI Plumbing and Mechanical companies as a LICENSED SHEET METAL FOREMAN. In operation since 2006, our focus is on providing an amazing experience for our clients, while maintaining a fun, family-like and rewarding environment for our team members. Working in Simcoe County, our team spends their time doing more of the things they love, rather than sitting on a highway in traffic.
Consideration will be given to those with the following:
- Licensed 308A Sheet Metal Journeyman and OCOT Member in good standing
- 5+ years licensed HVAC and site management experience
- Supervisor in Construction training an asset
- Solid mix of commercial and industrial Sheet Metal installation experience
- Proven track record leading HVAC teams in the construction of new build and renovation projects
- Strong team building skills and ability to lead apprentices and junior staff
- Ductwork design and fabrication experience considered an asset
- Experience in ordering and managing materials
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge of current building code and installation practices
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with suppliers, customers, subcontractors, internal staff, architects and engineers
- Ability to oversee more than one project at a time
- Gas fitter license considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s license and clean drivers abstract required
Why Choose Our Team?
- Work for a company that is focused on the work-life balance of our team by
offering shortened workdays /work weeks
- Work with a team of long term employees who strive for excellence in project
- Bring your passion to a company that allows for and encourages your career
A Total Rewards package, including:
Competitive Base wages based on experience
Dental, Medical and Prescription Program; Premiums 100% company paid
Life Insurance for you and your family; Premiums 100% company paid
Long Term Disability Insurance for all employees
Pension Plan and RRSP matching program
Paid Personal Leave Days after 1 year of service
Profit Sharing opportunities
Employee Referral Program
Opportunities for ongoing Professional training and development
A company committed to Health and Safety
How To Apply
Send us an email attaching resume and cover letter outlining the ideal job position you’d like to be considered for. If your resume is selected you will be contacted to set up an interview.
We’re always interested in meeting awesome people!
Don’t meet the credentials as outlined but have years of directly related experience?
Reach out to us at email@example.com.
It’s a family-oriented business that is not just about the bottom line. They care about
their employee’s happiness and well being just as much!!
A valued team member since 2017
Contact us today
If you have a project in mind, our team will design and install and custom solution for you.
Division 15 is a full service Plumbing and Mechanical Contractor serving Barrie and area and Simcoe County at large.
160 John Street, Barrie,ON