In addition to commercial, institutional and industrial applications, some of the areas we specialize in are:
Plumbing & Hydronics
We help with all levels of plumbing and hydronics
Our Plumbing & Hydronics Services
• Hydronic heating systems
• Boiler room retrofits
• Infloor Heating design and Infloor Heating installation
• Ice Melt design and installation
• Backflow and Cross Connection Surveys
• Backflow Preventer Installation
• Backflow Preventer Repairs
• Backflow Preventer and Cross Connection testing
• Gas Piping
• Air Lines
• Solar hot water heating
• Chilled water systems
Sheet Metal & HVAC
We help with all levels of sheet metal and hvac
Our Sheet Metal & HVAC Services
• Fabrication of custom ductwork
• Design/ Layout/recommendation of requirements for correct air flow & temperature control
• Modification/Repair of existing duct systems
• Roof top equipment installation (HRV’s, ERV’s, Exhaust Fans, MAU’s, A/C’s)
• Survey of existing services for budget analysis for proposed upgrades
• Building Automation System installations
• Referral to multiple contacts for service contractors required for ongoing maintenance contracts
Putting up a new commercial building, nursing home, or industrial building or factory? Look no further for your Plumbing & Mechanical team. You provide the drawings and the concept and we’ll make it a reality. Working as part of your overall build team, we work closely with all subtrades and the General Contractor to make your project runs as smooth as possible.
See some of our recent projects here.
If you don’t already have a General Contractor, Project Management team or Mechanical Engineers, we have a reputable network of the best companies that offer those services in Simcoe County. We’d be pleased to connect you.
Although there are too many to list, some of the types of buildings we are skilled in plumbing and mechanical systems includes:
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
- Public Comfort Stations
- Tenant Improvements
- EMS Stations
- Senior Care Facilities
- Hospice Facilities
- Multi unit Commercial
- Multi Unit Residential
- Institutional – Schools, hospitals, Medical Offices
- Auto Mechanics garages
Many of our clients look for guidance right from the beginning of their project to assist in designing a building that will suit all of their needs. We are skilled in designing plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems from the ground up.
Our wealth of experience allows us to help you anticipate some of the systems you may find useful for your custom building. We work closely with a team of Engineers to make sure your building is built with efficiency and the most up to date processes available, while appreciating budget constraints.
Updating outdated institutional plumbing & heating systems is something we do exceptionally well.
If you’ve ever overhauled or updated your heating or plumbing system you’ll know this type of work generally brings all sorts of “surprises.” Our seasoned team of Plumbers, Gas Fitters and Hydronics & HVAC technicians have seen just about every scenario when retrofitting buildings and are proactive in their approach to getting the job done.
We’ve retrofitted literally dozens of boiler rooms over the years and at twice as many again hydronic systems. You let us know what you want the system to do and we can make it happen.
Need a quote or help with your next plumbing or mechanical project?
Call or email today to speak with one of our estimators who will happily answer any questions you may have.